BirdFest-BirdQuest April 1-8th: Play this fun free game, a Sequim Merchant Group Event, sponsored by Sequim-Dungeness Chamber of Commerce, taking place in 20 of Sequim’s Businesses and promoting Olympic BirdFest. Find the beautiful bird sculptures, created by Jake Reichner’s Sequim High School ceramic’s class & match them to the business that you find them. Game cards available at each of the participating merchants.
Grand Prize: “Birds Eye View of Sequim” plane ride to Port Townsend & back with Emily Westcott, plus one year’s membership to the Olympic Peninsula Audubon Society.
April 1-8th turn in Game Cards & People’s Choice; 10am-4pm at Sequim Chamber 1192 E. Washington St. BirdFest-BirdQuest finishes 4pm on April 8th.
April 9th at 1pm: drawing of the correct BirdFest-BirdQuest game card winner for Grand Prize, and the announcement of the top three People’s Choice for favorite Bird Sculpture, will receive cash prizes. All of this is taking place at the beginning of the North West Raptor Center’s Presentation located at BirdFest Central; Dungeness River Audubon Center in Railroad Bridge Park 2151 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, WA www.OlympicBirdFest.org. You need not be present to win, but we would love to have you there.
For the remainder of April, the Sequim High School student’s ceramic bird sculptures will be on display at the Dungeness River Audubon Center in Railroad Bridge Park 2151 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, WA
BirdFest-BirdQuest Participating businesses:
1. Adagio Bean & Leaf, at 981 E. Washington St.
2. The Bag Ladies of Sequim, at 161 W. Washington St.
3. Birds of a Feather Farm, at 825 W. Washington St.
4. Blue Hole Gallery, at 129 W. Washington St.
5. Cedarbrook Lavender, at 134 1/2 Washington St.
6. Dungeness River Audubon Center, at 2151 W. Hendrickson Rd.
7. Fieldnotes, at 123 Washington St.
8. Forage Gifts & NW Treasures, at 121 W. Washington St.
9. Full Moon Candle, at 609 W. Washington St. #13
10. Jose’s Famous Salsa, at 126 E. Washington St.
11. LambFarm Kitchen Shoppe, at 272 W. Bell St.
12. Local Yarn Shop at 213 E. Washington St.
13. Olympic Lavender, at 120 W. Washington St.
14. Pacific Pantry, at 229 S. Sequim Ave
15. Purple Haze Lavender, at 127 W. Washington St.
16. Rusting Rooster, at 154 E. Washington St.
17. Sequim Spice & Tea, at 139 W. Washington St.
18. Solar City Boutique +, at 135 W. Washington St.
19. That Takes The Cake, at 171 W. Washington St.
20. Wind Rose Cellars, at 143 W. Washington St.
Previous Sculpture entries: